My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Currently I'm in my Junior year at Moody Bible Institute in downtown Chicago. I am finishing up my degree in Elementary Education. The program is pretty much the hardest elementary ed program you could imagine, but I love it a lot because it's the only place I know of that you can be a Bible and El Ed major at the same time. We work really hard to that end, but it is very cool to be some of the first people to learn an integrative philosophy of Christian education. I can't wait to start practicing all this; and the countdown is on, because in a little over a year I will be doing full time student teaching.

Friday, October 13, 2006



Do blondes really have more fun?
We shall see...
Yes, I died my hair red. Technically, it is a light auburne. Washes out in 28 washes, but I kinda like it.
My room mate died her hair too.
Happy Missions Conference.

2 Comments:

Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I cannot decipher from your post whether you have been having crazy fun as a blonde or you now expect to as a redhead. If it wasn't already stinking cold up there, I might have to come up and keep an eye on you.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Glad your having fun! Thanks for updating. What color was your room mate's hair before she died it?

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home