My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Currently I'm in my Junior year at Moody Bible Institute in downtown Chicago. I am finishing up my degree in Elementary Education. The program is pretty much the hardest elementary ed program you could imagine, but I love it a lot because it's the only place I know of that you can be a Bible and El Ed major at the same time. We work really hard to that end, but it is very cool to be some of the first people to learn an integrative philosophy of Christian education. I can't wait to start practicing all this; and the countdown is on, because in a little over a year I will be doing full time student teaching.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Yesterday I went to Hamlet at the Shakespear theater.

To be or not to be that is the question... All the missionaries have come to ask us with regard to our future careers as we have Mission Conference this week.

Whether tis nobler to suffer the angry look by denying any ambition to become a missionary or to pretend I am packing my bags.

With regard to the Teacher's Convention methinks the teachers doeth protest too much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Woo hoo! First to comment! Umm.... I got nothin'. :) I don't think I'm a big fan of Hamlet, sorry. We wish we could've seen you when we went to Phoenix, but alas, you must be in college. Tee hee!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Did you get some free ham? That woulda been cool.

5:16 PM  
Blogger The Grandparents said...

Leigh, thanks for blogging again. I know school and activities keep you real busy. Methinks you are a bit flippant!! But I love you anyway. COG

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home