My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Currently I'm in my Junior year at Moody Bible Institute in downtown Chicago. I am finishing up my degree in Elementary Education. The program is pretty much the hardest elementary ed program you could imagine, but I love it a lot because it's the only place I know of that you can be a Bible and El Ed major at the same time. We work really hard to that end, but it is very cool to be some of the first people to learn an integrative philosophy of Christian education. I can't wait to start practicing all this; and the countdown is on, because in a little over a year I will be doing full time student teaching.

Monday, October 16, 2006













So, I've been accused of looking like the little mermaid on several occassions now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I can almost see it Ariel, I mean Leigh. Sorry, I thought you were someone else!

10:41 PM  
Blogger The Grandparents said...

Leigh, you know you look great no matter what you do to your "lovely blonde hair"! Not that I have a strong opinion! Actually, for 50 years my mother has wanted one of her descendants to have red hair! (Because my Dad and Grandpa did) so if she could understand, I would tell her we finally got some. Of course, with Kara and Denise around, I guess you are not so original, huh? We love you, and are excited about Thanksgiving!! COG

4:50 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Maybe if you were more animated?

8:21 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

The idea of you resembling a mermaid is all wet. Scully? Maybe. Next thing you know, you'll have black hair and people will call you Angelina. Or you could shave your head and become Brad Pitt or Zachary.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home